The next Rencontres de Moriond and GRAM Colloquium on Gravitation will take place from March 18 to 25, 2023 in La Thuile (Italy). It will be an "in person" meeting and promises to be exciting with lively discussions after so many zoom meetings!
The conference will review the subject one year after the last live edition and in particular after many exciting recent results (GW observations in the O3 LIGO-VIRGO running time, MICROSCOPE latest results, New results in atom-interferometric tests of the equivalence principle, observation of GR-effects at the galactic centre, new searches for Dark Matter, ...)
The main topics of the conference will be:
* Gravitational waves: sources, searches and observations
* Space borne detectors
* Strong field tests of General Relativity (Pulsars, Black holes,...)
* Quantum sensors
* Pulsar timing
* Fundamental physics with gravitational waves
* Tests of the equivalence principle
* Astrometry, solar system ephemerides and observational gravity tests
* Clocks, lasers and fundamental constants
* Tests of GR and alternative theories (CPT and Lorentz violation,...)
* Modified gravity theories
* Short range gravity: classical, atom and neutron tests
* Long range gravity, dark matter, dark energy
The conference will include both review and contributed talks and will be organized only in plenary sessions.
Registration is now open as well as abstract submission.
Abstract deadline: February 12th, 2023.
More details can be found on the web site of the conference: