ICGAC15 is the series of biennial conferences on Gravitation, Astrophysics and Cosmology which take place in the Asia-Pacific region, with the goals to promote cooperation among the member countries and within an international context, high level studies on hot topics and to encourage young physicists on these fields.
This conference has been one of the key programs sponsored by APCTP over the past twenty years. It has been hosted by AP regions: Seoul, Korea (1993); Hsinchu, Taiwan (1995); Tokyo, Japan (1997); Beijing, China (1999); Moscow, Russia (2001); Seoul, Korea (2003); Jhongli, Taiwan (2005); Nara, Japan (2007); Wuhan, China (2009); Qui-Nhon, Vietnam (2011); Almaty, Kazakhstan (2013); Moscow, Russia (2015), Seoul, Korea (2017) and Taiwan (2020). After ICGAC14 (online), Taiwan (2020), it will be held at APCTP, Gyeongju, Korea in July 3-7, 2023, as a sequence of MG, GRG and ICGAC for every three years.
The topics of ICGAC15 include
1. Classical Gravity, GR Extensions
2. Classical and Quantum Cosmology
3. Dark Matter and Dark Energy
4. Black Holes, Wormholes
5. Strings, Branes, Higher Spin Fields and Quantum Gravity
6. Extra Dimensions and Variation of Constants
7. Experimental Studies of Gravity and Fundamental Physics Space Projects
8. Gravitational Waves
9. Multi Messenger Astronomy
10. Numerical Relativity
11. Relativistic Astrophysics
12. White Dwarfs, Neutron Stars and Gamma Ray Bursts
13. Alternative Theory
Please find full details on the conference site: https://www.apctp.org/theme/d/html/activities/activities01_read-pop.php?...