Sep 11, 2023
The conference will be held from 11-15 September 2023 at Instituto de Física Teórica (IFT UAM-CSIC) in Madrid, Spain and will feature the latest developments in cosmology and particle physics.
Confirmed invited speakers and the topics they will cover include:
- Raul Angulo (Cosmological Simulations)
- Marika Asgari (Weak Lensing in Large-Scale Structure Observations)
- Phil Bull (21cm Surveys)
- Clare Burrage (Dark Energy & Modified Gravity)
- Sebastien Clesse (Dark Matter)
- Paolo Creminelli (Early Universe)
- Eleonora Di Valentino (Tensions in Cosmology)
- Daniel Figueroa (Cosmological Gravitational Waves)
- Kiyotomo Ichiki (Status of CMB Observations)
- Isobel Romero-Shaw (Simulations for Black Hole Populations)
- Eva-Maria Muller (Galaxy Clustering)
- Samaya Nissanke (Gravitational Wave Observations)
- Enrico Pajer (Cosmological Correlators)
- Paolo Pani (Strong Gravity)
- Rafael Porto (Analytical Approaches for Black Hole Coalescence)
- Arman Shafieloo (Statistical Methods)
- Francisco Villaescusa-Navarro (Machine Learning Techniques)
- Gabrijela Zaharijas (Cosmic and Gamma Rays, Dark Matter Detection)
Registration will open in March 2023. The registration fee is expected to be around €350 and limited support will be available upon request.
More information will soon be provided on the conference website.